Jump to navigation

What Kind of Car Insurance Do I Need?

from Lamplighter Insurance

by Ryan Sussman on Jan 02, 2015

Automobile Insurance is broken into several types and sections. 

Commercial Automobile Insurance – utilized for a vehicle that is used in the course of business – will have capabilities of indemnifying those who hire your business for any liability you may cause while using the vehicle.  These features are “add-ons” that will not be available on other types of Car Insurance.

Personal Automobile Insurance – utilized for a vehicle that is used for normal driving.  Including a commute to work, school, and general errands.  There are some limited features available to add coverage for small business pursuits as available by carrier.  In most cases, Personal Car Insurance carriers DO NOT want to cover a business exposure.

Lamplighter Insurance can assist you in determining the right type and the most cost effective way to handle your Car Insurance.

Call or Email Us Today

(803) 451-0076

Article Comments

There are no comments yet.

Be the First to Leave a Comment

(Do not fill out this field, or your comment will be ignored. This field is here to help us protect against automated (spam) comments.

Your comment will show up once it has been reviewed.

Refer a Friend And we'll send you a free gift!

Tell your friends about us
We'll send you and your friend a $5 gas card. More »

Bookmark our mobile site visit m.lamplighterinsurance.com

Information you need, when and where you need it most. More »

Lamplighter Insurance

Jump to navigation


Mon-Fri 8:30AM-5PM

Our location

Additional navigation:

Home page | Contact | About | Companies | Service | Privacy | Disclaimer | Search

© 2022 Lamplighter Insurance